Tuesday 8 June 2021

Writing services on Fiverr

I offer many services on Fiverr. As an experienced writer, I aim to deliver quality products and satisfy my clients. Your satisfaction is my top priority. I offer different types of writing on Fiverr. All you have to do is to contact me on my Fiverr account! I offer my services at a reasonable price, and my fees are negotiable if you feel that they are too much! I will send you a custom offer to suit your budget. Please feel free to get in touch with me to fulfil any of your writing needs. I offer storey writing, poetry writing, cv writing and content writing services on Fiverr. I am experienced and will do my best to give my best service to you!

Why choose my services?

I'm an experienced writer. I've self-published many books on Amazon, which include works of poetry and fiction. My books include My Musings, Ripples and Echoes, Jungle Jaunts, Laugh out lyrics, The gamer, Jack Rivers and the Isle of the Immortals! I also write on Wattpad and have several stories published there as well. I write every day and take online classes on writing. I know that becoming a prolific writer is a long and arduous journey. It requires a lot of commitment and dedication. However, I believe that my experience working as a content writer for over two years for a company called Stove Media and my experience of working for a copywriting firm as a freelance writer makes me qualified to offer my services as a writer.


What are the services I offer?

I offer different types of writing services on Fiverr. I have several positive reviews from clients, and I hope to maintain the same standard in all my work. I believe that good writing requires a lot of effort and dedication. Having creativity is just only part of the game. You must also have patience and endurance. I offer storey writing, poetry writing, content and scriptwriting services. I will give my best and will aim to please with my writing. Your satisfaction is my priority!


My qualifications

I'm a Bsc Psychology degree holder of Excelsior College. I also received two diplomas in Music. I'm also taking a marketing course to help me understand the business side of things. In addition to these formal qualifications, I also take online courses to improve my writing skills. I enjoy writing a lot. So, I know that by taking online courses offered through reputed universities, I can learn a lot and improve my writing skills to the bargain. I like learning new things. I hope to complete my masters in creative writing in the UK, and I'm currently in the process of applying to a university in the UK in hopes of getting this qualification!


My experience

I've been working as a content writer for nearly three years. I've also been working as a freelance writer on Fiverr for almost two years now! I think I have enough experience to deliver a quality service. I will make sure that you receive the best service I can offer. My clients matter to me! I will do my best to satisfy your needs to my maximum and make sure that you won't be disappointed!


Story writing service

My story writing is my most popular service on Fiverr. I offer novel writing services as well as short story writing services! If you are interested, please check out my Fiverr profile: 


I have a lot of experience writing stories. In addition, my reading experience and life experience has helped me a lot! I write primarily for children, but I can write for adults. My favourite genre to write in is Fantasy, but I pride myself as a versatile writer capable of writing in all genres!


Poetry writing services

I am an experienced poetry writer and love to write poems. I offer my services on Fiverr at a reasonable price. Feel free to check out my services and order at your leisure! Poems can be used as a way of showing your love and commitment to a loved one! So grab this chance and order your customised poem now! I write poems on different topics, and I can write on any given topic. Please contact me on Fiverr with your requirements and I will offer the best service!


CV writing services

I offer CV writing services to maximise your chances of getting your dream job. I will write a top-quality CV and help you with writing your cover letter as well! I will help you to improve your career prospects with a beautifully crafted CV. A CV is your ticket to your dream job! The more time spent on improving it, the better your chances of landing a good job! I will make sure your CV is of top-notch quality! I will make sure it brings out your capabilities and capacity to apply for your dream job!


Content writing services

I offer content writing services to help you to gain more readers and widen your reach and audience. I offer quality writing services. I will do my best to deliver top-notch service! I will write content that will suit your requirements. You won't be disappointed! My content will attract clients that are willing to purchase from you! 


Video script writing services

I offer script writing services as a part of my writing services! I will write a compelling script and help you get views and expand your audience. My hands a professional, and I do my best to make my writing shine and deliver the message you expect to provide. I will write a script that will suit your requirements!


I believe we become what we do daily. Writing takes a lot of practice and patience! Everyone can become good at something you need to practice! My writing services are reliable and a top-quality service! Professionalism is my number one trait! I love writing and hope to pursue my dreams by writing my way towards success! I hope you will contact me! You can contact be via email: duleecarmelp@gmail.com or WhatsApp +940741989710

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of the Wood by Dulee Carmel

Step into a world where ordinary middle grader Damian discovers his extraordinary elvish heritage and embarks on a captivating journey throu...